Custom Search

Followers

Friday, June 5, 2009

David Carradine 1936-2009 R.I.P.

Found this on yahoo.

David Carradine was both a star of television and of the big screen. He was the lead in the wildly popular 1970s series "Kung Fu," and he appeared in over 100 movies, becoming the only actor to star in movies by Martin Scorsese, Ingmar Bergman, and Quentin Tarantino. On June 4th, he was found dead at age 72 in his hotel room in Bangkok.

Can't Believe his dead, hes one of my all time favorite actors.I always been a fan of his martial art...Grew up watching the series Kung fu...
The movie kill bill became one of my favorite...
Its like if you see his name in a kung fu movie...I get the vibe that its going to be good and worth watching it.
Very sad day, Im pretty sure he'll be missed by many people

0 comments: