Custom Search

Followers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hardest Working Person in America

Remember Mike Rowe from "Dirty Jobs" on TLC channel or Discovery I think. Well he introduced this person named Chad Pregracke to be nominated as the Hardest Working ______in America. After watching the video about the guy. I automatically had the vibe that he's one of the most hardest working person that people should know about....Cmon...cleaning the Mississippi River for ten years or more.  What else is there - this is more than enough to know. I really respect him for what he does and contributions and tremendous effort that he puts in his work. Many people would say if they're passionate or dedicated about something to what they do, - "this is a way of life for us". I hear this sometimes from people.



Vote For him on this website:
http://npp9fn31fuu.mitchumhardestworking.com/

1 comments:

nothingprofound said...

My God! It's like Hercules cleaning the Aegean stables. Kudos to him.