Custom Search

Followers

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Manny Pacquiao, "The People's Champ"



Manny Pacquiao from Philippines is considered by many as the greatest of all time. 7 different world class weight divisions titles is pure insane. I watched the last match(i think everyone did...lol) against Cotto and I thought was crazy...I was never a big fan of boxing, but for the first time I was on the edge of the seat watching the sport...I really was on the edge of the couch of my friends hauz and thought it was comftable...hehe..rooting for pacquiao win or lose no matter what...lol
Pacquiao is so quick, agressive, and smart on the ring. I could just imagine the months of training and tactics they put together before that match and same for his opponent.  But of course the better fighter wins. Also he's working with one of the best trainer Freddy roach his sensei..

Couple of years back I thought boxing was going down, and it was time for mixed martial arts. But from my point of view, manny pacquiao had made a big contribution today in bringing the competitive sport back...i mean im not that deep into the boxing or anything as I said, and to me It just shows how much heart he is showing through his competiveness, calmness, humbleness...etc all the ness..lol
I'll be watching clips on youtube of him to see some of the other fights. I think the last one with cotto take so much out of him but then again right after he supposedly booked a concert to sing eight songs.
That was insane, I want to do sumthin like that...haha

also I found this clip about two weeks ago him singing on Jimmy kimmel show
"Sometimes when we Touch"
I guess all that singing brings lots of energy and calmness in preparing for his fights...hehe

0 comments: