Custom Search

Followers

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Art Showcase Battle

About 4 months ago, i participated in an art showcase battle for one of my crew member in her school. I just got the footage today from another family crew member and I wanted to share it to everyone. I guess art does come in just about any form. something that is "limitless". on this particular subject, I believe the artist is trying to capture the movements on the ground. ever heard the quote: "the floor is my canvas, and my body is the brush"...hehe..not sure if thats the exact term...somewhat close I guess this is close to the idea.

Art Showcase battle from Joseph Reyes on Vimeo.


Im the one in adidas pants with stripes and my crew member saigon is the one on the opposite side.

4 comments:

valentinovalente said...

I am very interesting to all that I am an artist too and I like Abstract art and photograpy .your post is great!!

Elizabeth said...

WOW!! Fantatic I have never seen anything like this before! Very creative!

nothing profound said...

Fantastic, Enigma! I told you once before I was a gymnastics coach, so I can appreciate the skill, dexterity, hard work and stamina that goes into practicing your special art. Keep it up!

Unknown said...

I like your blog. There are some really interesting articles featured by our experts on the bizymoms Jersey City community experts page.