Custom Search

Followers

Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson R.I.P. 1958 - 2009


Past away at the age of 50.

I was on my way home from Work yesterday, When I heard the news on the radio...Very sad news...To me, he was the greatest musician in the history, if not - he has to be one of the best. I'm pretty sure many people feel the same way. He will be missed by many. Im always inspired to listen to his music since most of his songs has positve message and is already making its impact just by listening.

Im kinda mad since i've never made it to any of his concert or seen him in person.

"His Music will Live Forever".
"One of the Greatest Music Legend in History".
"The King of Pop"

Too many words to describe.

Share your thoughts.
www.michaeljackson.com

Watch his music videos on Youtube
youtube.com/michaeljacskon

0 comments: